Do you want to work part-time? Many online tasks are available on the Internet that can be done part-time. Whether you are looking for a job after a normal 9 to 5 job or a job with flexible working hours that you can do from home.
|❗Fill The Online Application Form❗|
|10th & 12th Pass Jobs Apply|
|Freshers & Trainee Jobs Apply|
|Tips for Successful Interview|
|Best Resume Format for Freshers|
You may have your own reasons for not working full-time and wanting to generate money as a potential earning skill set. Make money online is a broad topic, and yes, it is real money flowing into your account by doing online jobs. At the same time, online jobs are time adaptable.
We’ll be talking about a range of part-time online jobs here.
- DATA ENTRY: In India, there are numerous data entry jobs accessible. The simplest online work that anyone can do is data entry. This job requires basic computer understanding, operator skills, and excellent typing skills.
- BLOGGING: If you already have a blog or a habit of writing, you can establish your own blog or website. You don’t need any money to start writing on platforms like Blogger. Google Adsense, Media.net, and several other ad networks monetize your site visitors and pay you handsomely.
- MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS: If you are in the media sector or have the ability to act in front of a camera. Then, choose your genre and produce your video, which you can subsequently upload to the YouTube video network to earn money online for each video watch. Communication skills, as well as camera and video editing abilities, are required.
- CONTENT WRITING: Content writing, also known as SEO content writing, is a part-time internet profession that you may do as a freelancer. Several bloggers and small businesses want content writers for their websites or projects if you have strong writing abilities and research capacity on various topics.
- WEB DEVELOPMENT: If you are an IT web designer and developer, you will almost certainly generate money as a freelancer. For small businesses, web development is primarily dependent on job or outsourcing work. This part-time work requires coding and web development skills. You will be paid well based on the projects and your skill set.
- SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS ONLINE: If you have the ability to make things such as candles or jewelry. Amazon and Flipkart are two online markets where you may sell your stuff. You must set up an internet store and list your items. You will be paid within five to seven days of selling.
- VIRTUAL ASSISTANT: Many event organizations require temporary or event-based help with a variety of tasks such as administrative, accounting, and so on. This job requires Excel and PowerPoint expertise, as well as coordination and communication skills. Simply sign up for sites like Elance and Zirtual and begin searching for work as a Virtual Assistant.
- TRANSLATION: If you are proficient in two or three languages other than English, you are qualified for the position. Numerous worldwide firms, researchers, and writers would be happy to use your translation services. a prominent freelancing site, such as Fiverr.com or Upwork.com, that lists language translation assignments.
- ONLINE TUTORING: If you have tutoring experience or specialist knowledge in a certain area, you may offer your services to those who are looking for a private teacher. Tech topic and education tutors, in particular, are viable models for online tutoring.
|Recruitment for 10th/12th Graduate|
(in Big Companies)
|Work From Home||Big Bazaar Jobs|
|Reliance Jio Jobs||Top Courses after 12th|
|Resume Format for Freshers||Resume Checklist|