IPRCL Recruitment: Indian Port Rail Corporation Ltd. is looking for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Mumbai, Maharashtra. All roles require at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The deadline for applications is May 3, 2022. Those interested should apply online and include a CV and cover letter.
|❗Fill The Online Application Form❗|
|10th & 12th Pass Jobs Apply|
|Freshers & Trainee Jobs Apply|
|Tips for Successful Interview|
|Best Resume Format for Freshers|
- Position/Title: Various Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancies.
- Department: Indian Port Rail Corporation Ltd.
- Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid Rs. 10000/- PM.
- Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply.
- Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time.
- Temporary – Permanent: Permanent.
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Application Fee: Application fees will be as per rules.
Minimum Requirement Indian Port Rail Corporation Ltd
- Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Engg Graduate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Experience: N/A.
- Skills and Knowledge: Required.
- Position Posting Date: 26th April 2022.
- Position Closing Date: 03rd May 2022.
- Age Limit: Applicant’s age limit will be as per rules.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet the qualifying requirements may apply online at Indian Port Rail Corporation Ltd.’s website www.iprcl.org from April 26 to April 3, 2022.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Please apply online with your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in this position. Visit the Official website if you have any additional inquiries.
JOB OPENING NOTICE Our organization adheres to the ideals of equal employment opportunity and makes hiring decisions based on merit.
Before applying for the job, go to the employer’s official website and double-check the employment-related information on your own. We offer equitable employment chances as well as guidance in all job and career options, as well as relevant employment terms and circumstances.
The organization is working hard to maintain a workplace free of se*ual harassment and discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental impairment, marital status, age, or any other protected status in favor of the Jobseeker.
Before applying for a job, please review all job details on the official website
|Recruitment for 10th/12th Graduate|
(in Big Companies)
|Work From Home||Big Bazaar Jobs|
|Reliance Jio Jobs||Top Courses after 12th|
|Resume Format for Freshers||Resume Checklist|